Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 – Flying & Ground Duty Posts: Indian Air Force has invited Online Applications to recruit for Flying & Ground Duty posts. Eligible candidates, interested in this recruitment may apply through the Online Application visiting the Indian Air Force Official Website.
Indian Air Force Recruitment
Organization Name: Indian Air Force
Official Website: afcat.cdac.in
Name of The Post: Flying & Ground Duty
Qualification: 12th, Degree
Age Limit: 20-26 Years
Mode Apply: Online
Last Date: 14.07.2020
Indian Air Force Careers
1. Flying Branch: Candidates should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 50% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level
2. Ground Duty (Technical) Branch: Candidates with a minimum of 50% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four years degree graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from recognized University.
3. Aeronautical Engineer(Mechanical): Candidates with a
minimum of 50% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four years degree graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/Technology from recognized University.
4. Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches: Passed 10+2 and Post-Graduation with 50% in any discipline including integrated courses offering PG (Single degree without permission to exit and lateral entry) and with 60% marks in Graduation in any discipline.
5. Meteorology: Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geography/ Computer Applications/ Environmental Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/ Meteorology/ Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment/ Geophysics/ Environmental Biology with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together (Provided Maths and Physics were studied at Graduation Level with a minimum of 55% marks in each).
(i) Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years as on 01 July 2021 i.e. born between 02 July 1997 to 01 July 2001 (both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 years i.e. born between 02 July 1995 to 01 July 2001 (both dates inclusive)
(ii) Ground Duty (Technical/ Non-Technical) Branches: 20 to 26 years as on 01 July 2021 i.e. born between 02 July 1995 to 01 July 2001 (both dates inclusive)
Salary scale: Flying Officer: Rs.56100/- to Rs.177500/-
How to Apply: Aspirants for IAF are required to apply online by using the link careerindianairforce.cdac.in or afcat.cdac.in Aadhaar Card is mandatory for online registration. Detailed instructions for filling in the online application form are appended and More Information flowed the Official Notice.
Indian Air Force Job
Indian Air Force Login
Opening Date for Online Submission of Application: 15.06.2020
Last Date for Online Registration of Application: 14.07.2020
More Information for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.sarkariresultetc.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.sarkariresultetc.com is a news media that provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.