NIT Patna Recruitment 2023 – Various Posts: National Institute of Technology, Patna (NIT) has invited Online Applications to recruit Various Posts. Eligible candidates, interested in this recruitment may apply through the Online Application by visiting the NIT Patna Official Website.
National Institute of Technology, Patna Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: NIT Patna
NIT Patna Official Website: www.nitp.ac.in
Name of the Post: Various
Age Limit: 27-30 years
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date for Apply Online: 29.11.2023
NIT Patna Career – NIT Patna Job Vacancy
1. Superintendent – Must possess a first-class bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized university or institute. Additionally, a Master’s degree in the discipline or any subject with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade is required.
2. Technical Assistant – Candidate must have Passed a First Class or equivalent grade BE/ B.Tech to a Recognized University/ Institute.
3. Technician – Candidate must have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) equivalent with a minimum of 60% from any recognized board.
4. Junior Assistant(Accounts) – Candidate must have Passed a Senior secondary (10+2) from any recognized Board. Minimum typing speed is 35 w.p.m. and skills in Computer word processing and spreadsheets.
5. Office Attendant – Candidate must have Passed a Senior Secondary (10+2) from any recognized Board.
Minimum age of 27 years maximum age of 30 years.
1. Superintendent – Pay Level 6 of 7th CPC PB-2 Rs.9,300 to 34,800/-) Grade Pay Rs.4,200/-
2. Technical Assistant – Pay Level 6 of 7th CPC PB-2 Rs.9,300 to 34,800/- Grade Pay Rs.4,200/-
3. Technician – Pay Level 3 of 7th CPC PB-1 Rs.5200 to 20200/- Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
4. Junior Assistant(Accounts) – Pay Level 3 of 7th CPC PB-1 Rs.5200 to 20200/-) Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-
5. Office Attendant – Pay Level 1 of 7th CPC PB-1 Rs.5200 to 20200/- Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
NIT Patna Jobs – NIT Patna Vacancy
The Institute may decide to conduct a selection process comprising multiple stages for the selection of candidates. It may consist of a Screening test, trade test/ skill test, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), and descriptive/short answer test. The details will be published on the Institute website only.
How To Apply:-
Willing and eligible candidates first read the instructions about the application process given in the official notification. Candidates have to apply Online.
(I) Candidates UR/ EWS/ OBC (NCL) Category – Rs.400/-
(ii) Candidates SC/ ST Category – Rs.200/-
(iii) Candidates PWD Category – Nil
Online Application Start Date: 07.11.2023
Online Application Last Date: 29.11.2023
More Information for NIT Patna Recruitment 2023:The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. www.sarkariresultetc.com is not a recruitment agency and does not carry any recruiting process. www.sarkariresultetc.com is a news media that provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & the application process.